[support] Session problems

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Jun 23 16:37:32 UTC 2008

Quoting Daniel Carrera <daniel.carrera at zmsl.com>:

>> Drupal 4.7 is old and unsupported at this point in time as far as
>> security updates.  You might wish to move to version 5.7 sometime in
>> the near future.
>
> Is that hard to do? I've been putting it off because it sounds
> difficult. I have a lot of plugins and I'm afraid that those will cause
> a lot of trouble.

You of course want to use a deployment server to get all of the pieces
ready and tested before putting into production.  Those modules that
are converting to version 5.7 have done so by now.  If you use any that
haven't, you'll need to look in the issue queue for patches others have
provided or upgrade it yourself.

Earnie -- http://for-my-kids.com/
-- http://give-me-an-offer.com/