[support] Session problems

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 10:04:51 UTC 2008

There is a module to have sessions expire after a configurable amount of
time (Khalid's).

http://drupal.org/project/session_expire

Could Drupal be seeing similarly located IPs as being the same?

Anyway, the above module only has a version for 5.x, so you would have to
upgrade to use it.

I have used it, it is excellent.

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar