[support] Session problems

bharathi.selvan bharathi.selvan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 14:34:05 UTC 2008

I am getting an error which is kind of similar to this..After read thru PHP
Memory issue & Server tuning concepts i did change some ini settings. Now my
browser(Internet Exlorer) is working differently. If i open my drupal site
and do some operations it works..if i leave the browser idle for sometime
and then click on any link in the site, it is not working..the IE seems to
be exploring(i.e that internet symbol in the right top most corner seems
revolving allways)..Please suggest how i could rectify this issue

Thanks
Bharathi