[support] managing pages with lists of information

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jun 27 12:12:20 UTC 2008

Quoting John Callahan <diodata at UDel.Edu>:

> I've been looking for a way to easily manage pages that contain a list
> of information.  For example, a single page with a list of US States,
> capital cities, and current population counts.  Or a list of volunteers
> including their interests and contact info.  Or even a list of
> organizations contributing to a project with a paragraph or two about
> each.  There are some modules that do things like TODO lists, task
> lists, etc, but nothing quite fits.

You probably want to look at the CCK module but maybe
http://drupal.org/project/tablemanager will give you more of what you
want.  An interesting exercise for you would be to go to
http://drupal.org/project/Modules/name and execute a browser find
("Find in this page" is the title used by my browse) searching for the
word tables.

Earnie -- http://for-my-kids.com/
-- http://give-me-an-offer.com/