[support] Navigation Block has vanished

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Sun Jun 29 00:04:36 UTC 2008

More information: Actually, you can see the individual blog posts on
their own, but you cannot see the "blog" URL that aggregates all the blogs.

See here:

http://theingots.org/community/node/5194
http://theingots.org/community/blog

For some reason, an anonymous user cannot see the '/blog' URL but can
see the actual blog post 'node/5194'.

Any ideas?

Daniel.