[support] Navigation Block has vanished

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Sun Jun 29 00:30:54 UTC 2008

Sorry for all the posts. I'm just trying to figure out how to make my
site work again.

It looks like pages that list nodes are the ones giving "access denied"
errors. For example:

http://theingots.org/community/node
http://theingots.org/community/blog
http://theingots.org/community/blog/4

All of these pages are supposed to give you a list of other pages with a
summary and a link. But if you are not logged in you get an "access
denied" error. I went to "Access Control" > "category permissions" and
set "anonymous user"s to be able to "list" all nodes, but that didn't help.

Any ideas? I don't know what to do.

Daniel.