[support] Clean URLs

sander-martijn lists at severeddreams.com
Thu Mar 13 04:05:57 UTC 2008

try creating your own .htaccess file in /htdocs and make sure it has
write access and then enable it - drupal should then rewrite that file
wiht the required information.  If there already is one, then just make
sure it is writeable.  If not, ask the host's support whether using
.htaccess files is supported - it may not be and that's required for
clean urls (as well as mod_rewrite being enabled).

.sander