[support] Clean URLs

Troy troythetechguy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 03:42:16 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm setting up a drupal site on a server that looks like it's a shared host
(vhost).  Instead of having /var/www/ for my directories, I have /httdocs .
I do not have access to the .httpd.conf file for any apache files.  The user
interface on this server is Plesk, which I'm still getting use to.

I set up my database, and installed drupal, but I can't get clean urls
activated.  Clear urls does pass the test, but when I click on the enable
button, the selection jumps back to disable, therefore, I cannot save the
enable clean url settings.  What recommendations do you have?

Thanks,

Troy