[support] Layout

Cary Gordon listuser at chillco.com
Thu Mar 13 04:52:25 UTC 2008

Formatting should be done in the appropriate .css file. For general
formatting,, it is the style.css file associated with your theme. You
need to determine the correct CSS selector for the content you are
formatting, and add the property appropriate to the content.

So for text, it is: {text-align: center}. For a block or an image
content, it would be: {margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto}.

Cary Gordon
The Cherry Hill Company
http://www.chillco.com