[support] module support for drupal 6

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Tue Mar 25 15:26:01 UTC 2008

Myself, I am waiting till there is Views and CCK support in drupal 6.
It's nice to get it set up and experiment with 6, but for production
use, not having views or cck is a pretty limiting factor.  It's hard for
me to envision a site without views and CCK.  :-)

So I guess what I'm saying is its not the number of modules that haven't
moved.  But there are some core ones to monitor.

Dave