[support] module support for drupal 6

sander-martijn lists at severeddreams.com
Tue Mar 25 15:23:28 UTC 2008

I wouldn't use it for a production site yet, particularly not for a
client.  You're virtually guaranteed to run across requirements that
aren't supported by updated modules yet, leaving you with either
building it yourself, trying to upgrade the module yourself or pay
someone to do it or telling the client no.

That said if you have the bandwidth to create a drupal 6 playground or
want to use it on a site that you have the ability to make functionality
decisions on so you can wait for modules, there's no reason not to work
with 6.  I'm excited about the developments of 6 and would love to work
with it, but the sites I'm working on need to be able to be added
to/updated quickly and easily so I'm not in a position to do it right now.