[support] A Problem with my Imported Users (automated password reset broken)

michel michel at ziobudda.net
Thu Mar 27 01:06:34 UTC 2008

Big Brother ha scritto:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> New to the list here, so, "Hello!" I'm glad to be a part and hope that
> sometime down the road I too can help out somebody.

[SNIP]

Ok, these are mine stupid questions for 27/03/2008: have you tried to
see if email field does not contains some strange character like " " or
\n or \t ? What do you use for interface with mysql ? If you use
phpmyadmin or similar can you try the mysql console (via web you can not
see the strange characters) ? Have you tried to add a user via drupal
normal way (this for check that there is not a problem with your php ini
file) ?

M.