[support] A Problem with my Imported Users (automated password reset broken)

Big Brother ignorance.is.strength at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 01:05:41 UTC 2008

Hi Earnie,

Thanks for responding. I just double checked the modules and I don't
see any of them causing problems with the users. The only three which
*may* do something to users somewhere down the line are:

-profile
-bloginfo
-karma

Comments and other things you'd expect for a participatory website are active.

Also, an the email field in the database is clean on these accounts.
There are no errant characters in there. I thought that could have
been it, though.

I've been stuck on this for a while.

I've looked into all three of them and none have any input for an
email or anything to do with one.

-DB