[support] A Problem with my Imported Users (automated password reset broken)

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Mar 28 14:15:23 UTC 2008

Quoting Big Brother <ignorance.is.strength at gmail.com>:

> Also, an the email field in the database is clean on these accounts.
> There are no errant characters in there. I thought that could have
> been it, though.

What do the server log files say, if anything?  When you say "the email
field in the database is clean" you are saying that you used a select
statement to select a row where the mail column is equal to a problem
string?  How about character encodings from old to new system; do you
need to transform the string into different encodings?

Earnie -- http://for-my-kids.com/
-- http://give-me-an-offer.com/