[support] A Problem with my Imported Users (automated password reset broken)

Big Brother ignorance.is.strength at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 05:27:21 UTC 2008

Here's another strange symptom.

On the Drupal logs it says that these emails have indeed been sent
out. Whether true or now, Drupal thinks that these password recovery
emails are being sent. They didn't fail the mail() function (I think
that's what handles it, but you get my point).

On first thought this led me to believe that something was wrong with
my mail servers. But this doesn't make sense as users who were created
under a "normal" process can still reset their passwords via email
password recovery.

I just wanted to throw some more info into the field in case it helps.

-DB