[support] A Problem with my Imported Users (automated password reset broken)

Big Brother ignorance.is.strength at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 00:14:30 UTC 2008

Ok thanks! I will definitely be using that user_save function.
However, wouldn't this encoding problem be solved if I were to change
the email from within the Drupal system it would be set correctly.
Yet, I've changed emails in this manner and it still doesn't send it.
Or does it remain the same encoding as before?

Thanks, regardless I'm going to check up on the utf8-unicode-ci.