[support] DHTML Menus

Troy troythetechguy at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 13:04:31 UTC 2008

I answered my own question.  After following the steps below, DHTML Menus
works great!

3) Go to administer >> block. Each menu you have in your system will have
   a second version of it starting with DHTML:. For example, 'DHTML: Navigation'
   for the primary menu.
4) Enable one or more of these menus. If you like, disable the original, but
   you'll feel better if you wait and make sure that the new DHTML version of
   it works properly.