[support] show submenu in block when parentmenu is clicked

Morten Holmstrup morten at holmstrups.dk
Sat Mar 29 17:47:54 UTC 2008

Oh I know, I wasn't trying to blame either the module developers or
Drupal itself. I've been hired by a big company to speed-develop a site,
and initially they wanted Drupal 6, and I've had to convince them to go
with D5.7, because I would need a hell of a lot of more time if I was to
patch all the modules, we're gonna need for this project (which is a
huge, high-profile deal).

So, I of course agree that patching would be the right way to go, but
it's just not feasible with the time I have for this project.

thanks
Morten