[support] Session problems

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Fri May 2 12:03:32 UTC 2008

Thanks for the help.

Earnie Boyd wrote:
> Is the student using a public computer (public meaning someone else
> used it before)?

Yes, but he assures me that no pupil was using it before, that this was
the very first time they used he system. I'll tell him to clear the temp
files and cookies anyways, but I think it'll be option B:

> No, then empty any cache tables and the sessions table.

Ok, just to make sure, this is what you are saying:

DELETE * FROM cache WHERE 1;
DELETE * FROM sessions WHERE 1;

I just want to make sure, cause I'm generally afraid of modifying the
Drupal database. I'll do it on Saturday when fewer people are using the
system.

> If that doesn't help the file an issue[1] with the buddylist module (I
> assume that is the "Buddies" plugin you mean).

Yeah, that's the one.

Thanks for the help.

Cheers,
Daniel.