[support] Image queries

Stuart Lawler stuart.lawler at visionline.ie
Sun May 4 18:58:38 UTC 2008

Dear all,

I think these are probably very simple questions, but I'm relatively new to
Drupal and am totally blind, hence my asking for some help here.

I am developing a basic website for a small organisation in Ireland.

My questions are,

1.  What steps to I take to replace the default Drupal logo or image with
that of the organisation?  The image is a Jpeg file and I'm using the
default Garland theme.

2.  It would appear, from my viewing the default image within the site, that
it appears as a link.  How can I stop it appearing as a link?

3.  Finally, how can I add some alt text to the image so that it will have a
proper description for people who can't access graphics?

Any assistance is very gratefully received.

Kind regards,

Stuart Lawler.