[support] Blog Sort Order by Date

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Thu May 8 15:32:50 UTC 2008

Whereas you might be able to do this, consider using the sticky at top
for your post.  This is exactly what this is intended for.   You set
sticky at top, and those items pop to the top of the list.

If you have administer nodes permissions you can edit most of the
posting settings, including the create date.  You'll find it under
"Authoring Information" in the edit node screen.

Finally the views module is a must for creating custom sort orders etc.
If  your sort needs get more complicated then this, consider installing
that module.

Dave