[support] M3u file support?

Stuart Lawler stuart.lawler at visionline.ie
Sun May 11 15:49:23 UTC 2008

Hi again,

I'm hoping, on my blog at www.stuartlawler.ie/blog/ to be able to include
audio posts.

While I can upload the file and attach it to the post, I'd like for users to
be able to stream the audio rather than having to download it first.

I don't want to use the audio module as its built-in flash players are not
accessible to screen reading technology.

Is there any way I can have an m3u file created as I upload my audio file,
and when the link is activated, the m3u file would be called, and in turn,
would stream the audio file, which, in this case, is a WMA.

Regards,

Stuart.