[support] Event-manager

Troy troythetechguy at gmail.com
Mon May 12 15:26:02 UTC 2008

I installed the event-manager module so I can manager registration for
events.  The event-manager module allow for a confirmation e-mail to be sent
upon successful registration.  The problem is no e-mail is being sent, or
maybe the e-mail is being sent but is not received.  I tested this with
multiple e-mail addresses, and the result is the same - no confirmation
e-mail.  I know mail is set-up to work correctly with the site because when
I register for the site itself I receive a confirmation e-mail.  This set-up
is taking place on a remote web-server, one that I don't have control over.

I tested the scenario described above on my LAMP server with postfix
installed, and I experience different results.  Registration for the website
itself works without a problem.  However, when registering for an event, I
only receive confirmation e-mails to my gmail account (non of my other
e-mail accounts receive confirmation for registration), and I do not receive
any cancellation confirmations on any e-mail accounts.

I checked my /var/log/mail.log file, and the log shows the same , regardless
if I receive the e-mail or not.  Below is a snippet from my mail log.

May 12 08:39:05 feltz postfix/smtp[11656]: 58BE772F56: to=<user001 at mywdo.com>,
relay=smtp.warpdriveonline.com[24.56.130.71]:25, delay=0.75,
delays=0.14/0.03/0.34/0.24, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (250 Ok: queued as
D4166716EB7)
May 12 08:39:05 feltz postfix/qmgr[4590]: 58BE772F56: removed

Any ideas, suggestions, recommendations are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Troy