[support] extra period in Account details admin mail

Paul Collett pcollett at gmail.com
Fri May 16 02:05:09 UTC 2008

Hi, this is my first message to the list, hope someone can help me...

I'm getting an odd error in the admin email messages sent when a new
member has signed up and is pending approval.

The messages are the standard

"Joe Smith has applied for an account.

http://website.net./user/8/edit"

but there's a period being added after the site name and before the /
user. I haven't seen this with any other drupal installations I have on
other domains - at least that I can remember. This is with Drupal 5.7.

Any ideas how to fix this? It's not a major issue, but it's good to be
able to click the link in the email notification and go straight to the
user's page to activate their accounts.

Thanks,

Paul Collett