[support] How to Redirect a .com to a .org?

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Sat May 17 17:11:07 UTC 2008

Have a look in Drupal's .htaccess file.  There is a commented-out and
documented snippet for redirecting www.example.com to example.com, or
vice-versa.  It is not specific to www redirection, though, and it should be
trivial to tweak it to redirect a .com to a .org or vice-versa.  Stack a few
of them together to handle the www as well for extra awesomeness.

--
Larry Garfield			AIM: LOLG42
larry at garfieldtech.com		ICQ: 6817012

Jefferson