[support] OG Home Page

Bill Fitzgerald bill at funnymonkey.com
Tue May 20 05:59:30 UTC 2008

The new Organic Groups code integrates with Panels, and that should give
you some options wrt the layout of your home pages. Otherwise, you can
theme group node types just about anyway you like -- this handbook page
is a good starting point: http://drupal.org/node/17565

RE: "when a registered student logs in they are directed to this landing
page which serves as a portal for the group/class" -- try Login
Destination: http://drupal.org/project/login_destination

Cheers,

Bill