[support] OG Home Page

Bob Morse bob at morsemedia.net
Tue May 20 03:59:00 UTC 2008

Thanks so much for all the tips on forum/mailing list integration. I am
still exploring the options with the client. Now I have another puzzle.
I am using Organic Groups for a teaching situation. Makes sense. People
who have paid for the class will get access to the class manage by OG.
But I would like to create a unique home page for the class and not just
a list of recent posts  to the group. I've read lots of threads on
drupal.org, but haven't found a good solution. Ideally, what should
happen would be that when a registered student logs in they are directed
to this landing page which serves as a portal for the group/class.