[support] Clean urls

Cog Rusty cog.rusty at gmail.com
Sat May 24 07:12:39 UTC 2008

I assume you tried the suggestions for the cookie domain and it failed.

- Your exact Drupal version?
- When using clean URLs, do you lose your session when using both
www.domain.com and simply domain.com?
- Does your settings.php file contain a $base_url setting and/or a
cookie_domain settings, or are they commented out with a #.
- Also try to enable the "RewriteBase /" line in .htaccess, removing the #.