[support] Clean urls

Troy troythetechguy at gmail.com
Tue May 27 21:38:19 UTC 2008

I did try the suggestions for the cookie domain, and obtained the same
results.

I'm running Drupal 5.7.  I tried accessing the site using
http://www.site.com/user and http://site.com/user, and both failed to allow
me to log in - the result is the page simply refreshes with the user name
and password fields blank.

Both $base_url and  cookie_domain settings are commented out.  I tried
commenting out "RewriteBase /" in .htaccess, but this did not work either.
My host says the issue is on my end.  Any other ideas or suggestions?

Thanks,

Troy