[support] NetBeans Support for Drupal -- Documentation

Sujit Sujit.Nair at Sun.COM
Mon May 26 04:01:24 UTC 2008

Hello everyone,

My team over here has come up with a documentation for supporting
hosting Drupal through NetBeans (which includes downloading CVS,
creating PHP project, configuring project with Apache Web Server and
running it, all through NetBeans). The documentation also provides steps
to support Drupal on Windows, Linux and Solaris too. Currently, I have
uploaded the document here <https://nbdrupalsupport.dev.java.net/>.

I just wanted to know is it possible to publish the content in Drupal
Handbook or at some location on drupal.org? Also, if possible, let me
know other Drupal related sites wherein I can publish the document.

Thanks in advance for the help.

With Regards,
Sujit Nair