[support] Mandatory files in a module.

Sujit Sujit.Nair at Sun.COM
Mon May 26 04:06:07 UTC 2008

Hello Everyone,

My team is working on providing NetBeans support for Drupal. As a part
of this, I am currently involved in writing a plugin in NetBeans, which
would assist in coding a module. The plugin is a wizard which would ask
for a module name and on clicking finish button, would generate the new
module folder along with the necessary files and code templates.

I wanted help in this aspect. As per my understanding,
mandatory files in a module, right?
Also, what would be the boilerplate code that I can put inside these files?

Thank for the help in advance.

With Regards,
Sujit Nair