[support] Seeking Advice on Integrating drupal

Christopher M. Jones cjones at partialflow.com
Tue May 27 12:39:22 UTC 2008

Very helpful. Thank you. In view of the fact that precisely what we're
looking to avoid is the cost of creating a new engine, what about other
solutions? We like Drupal. And if the tweaks we need were simple we'd
love to contribute. But if that's just not realistic, then what about
eCommerce? I steered clear of it, because reviews of it seemed a bit
luke warm. And then there's Zen Cart, which I can't really get a good
feeling for, since they seem to have removed their documentation so you
have to buy their book. That doesn't give me a lot of confidence.

Suggestions?