[support] upgrade issues 6.2

Armin Medosch armin at easynet.co.uk
Tue May 27 22:37:26 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-05-27 at 07:28 -0400, Earnie Boyd wrote:
> Quoting Armin Medosch <armin at easynet.co.uk>:

> > Currently images are not shown by the image module and by image gallery
> > though the images are still there and can be displayed by using the html
> > img tag. I browsed the forums but there isn't really a good solution for
> > that, is there?
>
> I'm not familiar with these modules, are they DRUPAL-6 enabled?  Have
> you tried emptying the tables with cache in the name?

these are the standard modules for working with images, the modules
image, image gallery and image toolkit as well as image import are, I
think drupal core optional. yes, they are drupal 6

sorry, i do not understand "empyting tables with cache in their name".
is this something I can do in drupal? or mysql? i can only do mysql on
command line there is no web based tool for that on my host.

meanwhile another issue came up. two modules, poormanscron and
simplenews, keep showing up in the modules list with a red button with
cross. it says "This version is incompatible with the 6.2 version of
Drupal core."  yes but i would love to deinstall them and install the
new versions but it does not let me. I rm the modules but they keep
showing with this red buttons in the error list. how can i get rid of
them and get the new versions

apart from those 2 all modules have bene upgraded to new versions
regards
Armin

> > the index.php  on the start page displays a long list of error messages
> > of the kind
> >
> > warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
> > in .../drupal-6.2/modules/cck/content.module on line 1096.
> >

> A minor nit.  You can turn off the display by setting the PHP variable
> display_errors to 0.

this makes the messages go away but not the error?

> IIRC this changed to a drag and drop function using javascript.

this was easy, thanks. sorry for not noticing something so stupid.