[support] Clean urls

Troy troythetechguy at gmail.com
Wed May 28 03:44:15 UTC 2008

I cleared my cookies and entered http://site.com and http://www.site.com.  I
have one folder (site.com) with 3 files inside (site.com :description =
dhtml_menu, site.com :description= long string of numbers and letters, and
site.com: description = long string of numbers and letters.).  The path for
all 3 files is /, but the host name for dhtml_menu is www.site.com, and the
other 2 are domain .site.com.  I'm not sure what all this means, but
hopefully it can help us solve this issue.

Thanks again for the help.

Troy