[support] Problem with update my Feed

angappa moorthy aangap at gmail.com
Wed May 28 07:28:38 UTC 2008

Hi,
    I'm using Drupal 5.7, in my site i have created one feed using
'Administer » Content management >> Add Feed'. It's not getting update after
i submit my feed and also it's not happing when i update it manually. It is
showing the following error,
*"The feed from Business seems to be broken, because of error "-10060 10060
A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly
respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because
connected host has failed to respond."."* (here 'Business' is my feed
title).  Anybody please help me to solve this problem.. i have proper
internet connection and all and when i use this Rss url in my browser it is
showing proper response. The url is
http://online.wsj.com/xml/rss/0,,3_7077,00.xml. This is exist when i use any
RSS url.

Thanks & Regards
Angappa Moorthy A
--
Does everything with sincere and full of enjoyment. Nothing is serious.