[support] upgrade issues 6.2

Armin Medosch armin at easynet.co.uk
Wed May 28 10:14:19 UTC 2008

> If you have kept all the files of your old installation you can just
> put them back, load your old database from the backup, and update
> settings.php about this.

this sounds good, thanks. what is it that I have to tell settings.php
about that? and I simply remove all the 6.2 shebang from the html
document document root? and copy backk the old files?

> I have tried poormanscron 6.x-1.0 and simplenews 6.x-1.0-beta1 (which
> are their latest proper releases) and I don't see this problem. Are
> these the versions you used?

yes. I think it is something else. some weird shit that happend during
update. I have kept all error messages and have to go through those. the
old versions are still listed as modules although they are not there.
something in the database I suppose.

thanks
armin