[support] Wiki?

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Thu Nov 20 17:15:40 UTC 2008

Hello all,

I want my Drupal site to have a wiki-type section where anyone can edit.
I don't want to make the standard "page" module editable by all, because
I also want users to have private pages that only they can edit. So I
was thinking of installing another module that is similar to the page
module and simply set the permissions that anyone can edit any node made
with that other module. That's why I call it "wiki". But I don't really
care about the wiki syntax as such.

I looked through the modules page, but I didn't see anything.

Btw, I have Drupal 5.

Thanks for the help.

Cheers,
Daniel.