[support] Getting to the base URL

Genevieve Romier genevieve.romier at urec.cnrs.fr
Fri Nov 21 08:34:58 UTC 2008

Hello,

You may also verify that the selinux context allows your "normal"
directory to be used by httpd :

before setting correctly the context
# ls -Z -d the_directory_you_want_to_use/
drwxrwxr-x  my_user   my_user   user_u:object_r:user_home_t
the_directory_you_want_to_use

how to change the context
# chcon -R -t httpd_user_content_t the_directory_you_want_to_use/

after:
# ls -Z the_directory_you_want_to_use
-rw-r--r--  my_user   my_user   user_u:object_r:httpd_user_content_t
index.htm
-rw-r--r--  my_user   my_user   user_u:object_r:httpd_sys_content_t
index.html
-rw-r--r--  my_user   my_user   user_u:object_r:httpd_sys_content_t
index.php
-rw-r--r--  my_user   my_user   user_u:object_r:httpd_sys_content_t
index.phpo

Best regards,
Geneviève Romier
CNRS UREC