[support] Changing Default Settings in Drupal

Steve Kessler skessler at denverdataman.com
Tue Oct 14 14:18:45 UTC 2008

So the same person who can admin 1.2.1 can admin 1.2.2 and would be allowed
to make changes and add content for these sections?

There may be a more elegant solution but based on my understanding of what
you are trying to do you could do this by creating many content types. In
the security for the content types you can control what roles can
edit/create/delete them. You would also need  a role for each level. I know
this would work but there may be a more elegant solution out there but maybe
this can spark some creativity.

-Steve

Steve Kessler

Denver DataMan