[support] horizontal cascading menu

Marty Landman mlandman at hvc.rr.com
Thu Oct 23 00:36:14 UTC 2008

I'm running into a problem trying to get a menu block to display
horizontally. AFAIK the menu items are supposed to come out as an
unordered list, but I can't figure out how to override the css
properly to make them display across instead of up and down.

This code in page.tpl.php seems to fix that:

         <?php if (isset($primary_links)) : ?>
         <?php print theme('links', $primary_links, array('class' =>
'links primary-links')) ?>
         <?php endif; ?>

However when I then add child links to some of these menu items they
do not display. FWIW I'd like those links to behave like they do on
the left sidebar by default, cascading downwards after the parent
link has been clicked.

Thanks.

Marty