[support] Drupal on HTTPS

Fabio Varesano fabio.varesano at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 19:28:22 UTC 2008

Personally I wouldn't consider the HTTP + HTTPS (just for some pages)
approach 100% secure. There are some security attacks which are still
possible with this solution.

If you are playing with a site where security is a key factor I would
consider running everything on HTTPS, redirecting HTTP requests to HTTPS.

Moreover I would actively advise users to always check the secure lock
to appears on their browsers.

Just my 2 cents.

Fabio Varesano