[support] Drupal SQL function and DB Access

Davide Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli michel at ziobudda.net
Thu Oct 30 10:03:47 UTC 2008

Larry Garfield ha scritto:
> On Wednesday 29 October 2008 5:59:26 pm Davide Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli
> wrote:
>
>> Hi, In a client site I need to connect to a DB MS Access via Drupal.
>>
>> Is this possibile ? How can I set the db and credentials ?
>>
>> M.
>>

> Drupal currently does not support MS Access, and I don't believe it would be
> at all feasible to do so in Drupal 6.

A moment. I don't want to install Drupal 6 on a MS Acess. I need only to
connect to it.
I need to exec some query.

M.

Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli                       michel at ziobudda.net
Consulenza sistemistica in ambito OpenSource.
Sviluppo applicazioni web dinamiche (LAMP+Ajax)
Telefono: 0200619074
Telefono Cell: +39-3939890025 --  Fax: +39-0291390660

http://www.ziobudda.net                         ICQ: 58351764
http://www.ziobuddalabs.it                      Skype: zio_budda
http://www.ziodrupal.net       			MSN: michel at ziobuddalabs.it
						JABBER: michel at ziobuddalabs.it