[support] Creating Computed field from values of other computed fields

Chris McCreery chris.mccreery at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 14:07:41 UTC 2008

Hi I'm trying to create computed fields based on other computed fields but
it doesn't display anything.

First I created the following:
Male Participants
Age 13
Age 14
Age 15

Created a computed field to calculate the male participants
(participants_male_total)
I then did the same for female participants and created another computer
field to hold that total(participants_female_total)

Then I created a new computed field (participants_total) = male_total
+female_total
But I can't get it to calculate unless I simply add all the male and female
files together.

Any suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

--
Chris McCreery

www.linkedin.com/in/chrismccreery