[support] Error 500 after update.php

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Sat Sep 6 17:37:09 UTC 2008

v5.10, I am getting weird Error 500.  Regardless of which module I
update, after I ran update.php with no error message, I am no longer
able to access <mysite>/admin without Server Error 500.  I have
restored from backup and tried updating different modules with same
results 3 times so far.

When update.php finishes, the admin link is /?q=admin instead of /
admin, and this ends with Error 500, so I go to Main first then click
on admin from the Nav.  Still Error 500.  Now if I type /admin/
<subdir>, it just works, i.e., /admin/settings.

This is just so weird.  Does anyone know what is going on?

--
- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Greater Boston
http://a-no-ne.com   http://anonemusic.com