[support] Can't view uploaded files.

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Sat Sep 6 19:25:56 UTC 2008

The download method is not set to private.

Now, here is something really strange: It magically started working!

I don't think I did anything. I changed the URL of the site:

http://foo.com/test-site/ -> http://foo.com/drupal

But I wouldn't think that this would make the system suddenly decide to
start working. Well, at least it works now. Thanks for the help.

Daniel.