[support] Can't view uploaded files.

Maarten van Grootel mvgrootel at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 14:04:26 UTC 2008

I would guess you have set "Download Method" on the settings page
'admin/settings/file-system'  to 'Private - files are transferred by
Drupal'. In that case, the described behavior occurs. Check this please, and
if it is the case, change the setting. Otherwise it might be a .htaccess
gone bad, as Drupal doesn't intervere with the file-system in that case.

--
Maarten