[support] Role > Menu problem

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Sat Sep 6 19:14:09 UTC 2008

v5.10,
I was asked to create a role, Editor, who can only create/edit:
Page
Story
CCK restaurant menu
Event

However, after doing this from Access Control, I get this Navigation
Menu:

Create content
My account
Comments
Forums
Access control
Access rules
Roles
Search users
Users
Log out

I set up so visitor will see only Admin Login on this Navigation
Menu.  It puzzles me whey Comments and Forums shows up, and Access
Control, Access Rules, Roles, Search users, and Users needs to be
hidden.  All what I want to show is Edit on existing nodes, Create
content, My account, and Log out.

Any help would be appreciated.

P.S. I have seen "rebuild permission" mentioned before, but I just
can't locate where it is.

--
- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Greater Boston
http://a-no-ne.com   http://anonemusic.com