[support] Error 500 after update.php

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Wed Sep 17 14:54:51 UTC 2008

On 08/09/10(水), at 10:45, Cog Rusty wrote:

> If /admin/build/modules gives you a 500 error but /admin/build/themes
> works, then check also for mod_security problems. See
> http://drupal.org/node/110219

Thank you for your response.  It took me quite a few exchanges with
the ISP.  In the end, they didn't want to change this settings but
suggested to go to PHP5, which magically solved all the problems.  Huh!

After a month of agony, I can rest easy now.
Best regards.

--
- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Greater Boston
http://a-no-ne.com   http://anonemusic.com