[support] Problem with TinyMCE

Lev Lafayette lev at vpac.org
Sun Sep 7 23:59:19 UTC 2008

----- "Daniel Carrera" <daniel.carrera at zmsl.com> wrote:

> Lev Lafayette wrote:
> >> 1. User is editing a page using TinyMCE.
> >> 2. User clicks submit.
> >> 3. A pop-up appears saying:
> >>
> >>    *Confirm*
> >>    Are you sure you want to navigate away from this page?
> >>    The changes you made will be lost if you navigate away from
> this
> >> page.
> >>    Press OK to continue or Cancel to stay on the current page.
> >>    [Cancel]   [OK]
> >>

> > They should select "Update" that's on the bottom right of the
> TinyMCE menu, then "Submit".
>
> Where? I can't find it anywhere. My TinyMCE has three rows of buttons,
>
> but no menus. And none of the button says Update.

Ahh, my apologies. I was referring to editing the html source via TinyMCE, which I prefer using. It brings up a new window which has update on the bottom-left (not right as I said).

When editing TinyMCE directly I can't replicate the error message that you're receiving. Sorry for leading you up the wrong path!

--
Lev Lafayette (03) 9925 4909
Systems Administrator