[support] Finding pages for a user

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Mon Sep 8 01:20:10 UTC 2008

Daniel Carrera wrote:
> Now I have, so now the view works. But this creates a new problem: How
> do I make it easy for the user to find this view? I can't ask them to
> edit the URL by hand, my users are clueless. I need to have a link on
> the menu that says "my pages", but how do I produce something like that?

Well, I could not manage to make my custom view appear in the menu; but
I got something almost as good. When you edit a view the "Menu" section
gives you an option to make a tab instead of a menu entry. That option
does work. So now my users can go to "my account" and click on "My
pages". I'm satisfied with this option, so I'll leave it as it is.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Daniel.